Agricultural commodities are an important aspect of daily life which in broad sense can be defined as a basic produce exercised in commerce interchangeable with other goods or other accepted means of financial instruments. Agricultural commodity trading some time ago necessitated substantial amounts of time, money, and expertise, and was primarily limited to professional traders but however in the present day, there are more options for participating in the commodity markets and contributing to the ever growing market plus acquiring along with returns to their investments. We at global comities are a team of expert merchants well versed in agricultural produce trading with a main focus on the trading of edible oils and other allied agricultural produces.
Our enthusiastic services in this sector include:
- Facilitating edible oil supplies and shipments to a variety of ports spread across the country.
- Advancing local and high seas agricultural produces and edible oils trading at different locations in India.
- Providing expert and strategic solutions to the risk factors involved in the business.
- Assisting buyers of soya bean oils with a range of services thereby emerging as a one stop solution provider in the sector.
- Enabling the genuine sourcing of soya bean seeds and oils resources to interested purchasers in the local markets.
Palm oil is basically composed of fatty acids, esterified with glycerol. Palm oil has an especially high concentration of saturated fat, specifically the 16-carbon saturated fatty acid, palmitic acid, to which it gives its name. Monounsaturated oleic acid is also a major constituent of palm oil. Unrefined palm oil is a significant source of tocotrienol, part of the vitamin E family. Red palm oil is rich in carotenes, such as alpha-carotene, beta-carotene and lycopene, which give it a characteristic dark red colour. However, palm oil that has been refined bleached and deodorized from crude palm oil usually called RBD palm oil does not contain carotenes. With a consistent supply of palm oils and its allied products we offer second to none services in the resourcing of palm oil products to our ever supportive clientele.
Soybean oil is used to make many different products such as salad and cooking oil, and margarine. Soy oil is also a progressively significant component for industrial products such as paints, plastics, lubricants and biofuels. Biodiesel fuel prepared from soybean oil is being used as a substitute to pure petroleum-based diesel fuel. Since biodiesel decomposes as quickly as sugar and is 10 times less toxic than salt. Soybean oil offers many uses and makes it one of the most versatile agricultural commodities for potential soybean oil traders. We offer excellent quality of soybean oil to our esteemed clients across the country.
Soybean Seed & Pulses
Soybean is an oilseed crop with the primary purpose of extracting the oil contained in the seeds. Soy-beans futures are one of the most popular contracts in this category. The soybean trade is a global trade and is primarily appreciated in Asia as one of the natural foods. Interestingly, soybean has also found its uses in print, where some publications make use of soybean ink which is an alternative to the common petroleum based ink. It is an attractive commodity to trade as a windbreak for producers with most of the demand now seen from the emerging markets. although soybeans was initially used for oil or feed meal that advanced the use of soybeans which branched out into soy-based products including plastics used in cars. During the Second World War soy bean was used as a substitute for proteins. We at global provide class 1 soy-bean and other related pulses for clients who are keen on this business.
Business objective and strategy
- Offering consistent and fool-proof services in the mentioned sector and stand out as a leading and dependable organization.
- Establish a strong presence in the key locations of the country and exploit business probabilities in unrepresented areas.
- Build steadfast business relationships with clients by providing exceptional services precisely keeping in mind their requirements.
- As production and marketing aspects of agricultural produce are interlinked with each other market-driven production rather than production–propelled marketing is the mandate that we practise to stay on par with the ever changing markets.
- Since efficacy of the agricultural marketing system has to be assessed in terms of both the infrastructure facilities and different marketing practices we at global commodities strive to keep our-self at the top position by applying strategic plans and implementations well in time.
- Given that the contemporary marketing system is no more restricted to controlled market changes in the dynamics in the agricultural economy has brought about changes. We strategically bring about necessary variations in the form of different alternative marketing systems such as Contract Farming, Direct Market, Futures Market, Spot markets, Group Marketing, Hub and Spoke model of terminal markets as needed to achieve the required results.